Explore the marginal world of art production in Ane Mette Hol’s exhibition “Becoming” at mumok, get to know Austrian contemporary artist Coco Wasabi at Q21, or stop by at Semper Depot to look at performances and installations surrounding the last 100 years of feminist activites – your city, your choice!
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
Ane Mette Hol, Untitled (From the Archives), 2019. Courtesy of the artist.
MONDAY, July 5
- Exhibition opening: COCO WASABI – Collage | Jan Arnold Gallery | Q21 Showrooms | Museumsplatz 1, 1070 | 10:00 am.
TUESDAY, July 6
- Exhibition opening: PAUL RENNER – Hornstrumpot | Galerie Konzett | Spiegelgasse 21, 1010 | 5:00 pm.
- Guided tour: NOBUYOSHI ARAKI. ARAKISS with curator Michael Kollmann | WestLicht. Museum for photography | Westbahnstrasse 40, 1070 | 5.30 – 6.30 pm | in German.
WEDNESDAY, July 7
- Exhibition opening: ANE METTE HOL – Becoming (working title) | mumok | Museumsplatz 1, 1070 | 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Exhibition opening: MARKUS RIEBE, ADITYA PANDE – Uncharted Territories | ARTECONT Wien | Opernring 21, 1010.
THURSDAY, July 8
- Guided tour: Averklub Collective. Manuš Means Human | Kunsthalle Vienna | Museumsplatz 1, 1070 | 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
FRIDAY, July 9
- Live installations, performances: Wir sind die goldene Revolution!| Semper Depot | Lehargasse 6-8, 1060 | 7:00 pm | till Sunday, July 11.
Let’s enjoy art safely: Please respect the 3G rule (proof of vaccination, proof of a negative Covid-19 test, confirmation of a past Covid-19 infection). Please keep in mind that some events may require registration.