Seize the opportunity of many free admissions and open days during the Austrian National Day and find a nice alternative to the spooky mainstream events during Halloween afternoon: another week in Vienna with a varied program of exhibition openings, guided tours, and special performances.
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
TUESDAY, October 26
- Performance: Ines Doujak & John Barker: SCHULDZUWEISUNG | Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier | Museumsplatz 1, 1070 | 5:00 pm.
- Public Tours: MAK Day 2021 | Stubenring 5, 1010 | from 10:00 am. Registration for tours required.
- Open Day: Volkskundemuseum | Laudongasse 15-19, 1080 | free admission from 10:00 am.
WEDNESDAY, October 27
- Exhibition Opening: UOMO UNIVERSALE la femme (with Anouk Lamm Anouk, Jelena Micić and others) | Semperdepot | Lehargasse 6-8, 1060 | 19:00 pm.
THURSDAY, October 28
- Exhibition Opening: Paul Flora. Drawings | Albertina | Augustinerstraße 1, 1010 | 18:30 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Xenia Lesniewski: Instant Solutions | Bildraum 01 | Strauchgasse 2, 1010 | 7:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Sigrid Viir: False Vacationer | KOENIG2 by_robbygreif | Margaretenstraße 5, 1040 | 7:00 pm.
SATURDAY, October 30
- Performance: Isabel Lewis. Urban Flourishing | Belvedere 21 | Arsenalstraße 1, 1030 | 3:00 – 5:00 pm.
- Public Tour: WAKE WORDS | Kunstraum Niederoesterreich | Herrengasse 13, 1010 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm | Registration is required.
SUNDAY, October 31
- Performance: Isabel Lewis. Urban Flourishing | Belvedere 21 | Arsenalstraße 1, 1030 | 2:00 – 5:00 pm.
Let’s enjoy art safely: Please respect the current Covid-Rules and in mind that some events may require registration.