Quality before quantity! While this week may seem quiet at first glance, it offers some significant events: openings of new locations, outstanding artist talks, and important exhibition closings. Stay on top of things with Vienna Weekly.
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
TUESDAY, April 12
- Artist Talk: Miriam Stoney & Niklas Lichti: CONSUMING SPIRITS | Kunsthalle Wien Karlsplatz | Treitlstraße 2, 1040 | 7:00 pm | in German.
- Screening & Artist Talk: Rainer Kohlberger: Talking Screen | Künstlerhaus Factory | 7:00 pm | in German.
WEDNESDAY, April 13
- Exhibition & Gallery New Location Opening: Dennis Buck: how u like me now | shore | Walfischgasse 15, 1010 | 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Johanna Treise: Trunk | Galerie Elisabeth & Klaus Thoman | Seilerstätte 7, 1010 | 5:00 – 8:00 pm.
THURSDAY, April 14
- Exhibition & New Location Opening: Sung Tieu: Hotel Nacional de Cuba | Kunstverein Gartenhaus | Parkring 12a, 1010 | 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Horizon | Bildraum Studio – Brotfabrik | Absberggasse 27, Stiege 9, 1100 | 6:00 pm.
SATURDAY, April 16
- Exhibition Closing: Kinga Kiełczyńska: Bonus stage of evolution is being constantly thirsty | E X I L E | Elisabethstraße 24, 1010.
- Exhibition Closing: Madrigale | VIN VIN | Hintzerstraße 4, 1030.
- Exhibition Closing: Daniel Ferstl: Lovers | WONNERTH DEJACO | Ballgasse 6, 1010.
SUNDAY, April 17
- Exhibition Closing: Erwin Wurm: Subject | KHK – Kleines Haus der Kunst | Friedrichstrasse 7, 1010.
Let’s enjoy art safely: Please respect the current Covid-Rules and in mind that some events may require registration.