Between the arrival of ImPulsTanz Festival and week of newly open exhibitions, there is plenty in Vienna to keep you active. Look for ImPulsTanz’s workshops and public classes across the city for an engaging afternoon out, or recover from a day’s dancing while walking through new shows at Bildraum and Christine König Galerie. Get moving, and cover new ground with one of our exhibition suggestions!
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
MONDAY, July 4
- Exhibition Opening: Painters on the run IV | HOLLEREI Galerie | 6:00 pm.
TUESDAY, July 5
- Exhibition Opening: Soft Machine Part III | Phileas | 6:30 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Johanna Binder: Ausflug ins Grüne | Bildraum 7 | 7:00 pm.
WEDNESDAY, July 6
- Exhibition Opening: Nehmen Sie Platz! | Wien Museum MUSA | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: 4paper | Künstlerhaus | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Sára Röth: upstairs | Georg Kargl | 6:00 pm.
THURSDAY, July 7
- Festival Opening: ImPulsTanz: Vienna International Dance Festival | multiple locations.
- Exhibition Opening: Tony Cragg: Sculpture: Body and Soul | Albertina | 10:00 am.
- Exhibition Opening: Laurien Bachmann: Point of View | Bildraum 01 | 7:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Rebecca Brodskis: The Passengers | Christine König Gallery | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Atelierjak: Mind Your Brain | Galerie Sturm & Schober | 6:00 pm.
FRIDAY, July 8
- Exhibition Opening: Was war inzwischen | OstLicht. Galerie für Fotografie | 6:00 pm.
SATURDAY, July 9