Don’t let the small number of events on this list fool you into thinking the upcoming week will be dull — between opening exhibitions of artists as notable as Jordan Wolfson (Kunsthaus Bregenz), and groups as exciting as Bryndís Björnsdóttir, Juliana Lindenhofer, Siggi Sekira, and Chin Tsao (Wonnerth Djaco), there is plenty to keep you busy.
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
THURSDAY, July 14
- Exhibition Opening: Bryndís Björnsdóttir, Juliana Lindenhofer, Siggi Sekira, Chin Tsao: None the Wiser | Wonnerth Djaco | 6:00 pm
FRIDAY, July 15
- Exhibition Closing: Matthias Herrmann: Hiatus | Galerie Steinek | 3:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Jordan Wolfson | Kunsthaus Bregenz | 7:00 pm.
SATURDAY, July 16
- Exhibition Opening: Adrian Hazi: Projekt A | Elektrohalle Rhomberg | 12:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Maria Legat: Das Nach der Dinge | Galerie 3 | 3:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Svenja Deininger, Chin Tsao: Characters | Galeria Martin Janda | 4:00 pm.
- Exhibition Opening: Ignaz Rieder Kai: My One and Only | Mario Mauroner Contemporary Art.
SUNDAY, July 17
- Guided Tour: Lenora de Barros: To Double Images is to Multiply or Divide Ideas? | Georg Kargl | 4:00 pm.