This week Vienna has passed the scorching peak of summer and begun to look towards the fall, and its galleries are following suit! Make sure to visit one of many exhibitions closing this weekend to catch a last moment of summer work before galleries reset for September. See the long-running shows at Knoll Gallery, KROBATH, Emanuel Layr, and others before they shutter this weekend.
Vienna Weekly presents a selection of weekly exhibition openings, (online) talks, and art events taking place in Vienna. Discover the contemporary side of the city.
FRIDAY, July 29
- Exhibition Closing: Katrin Plavčak: Short Circuit on the Motherboard | Charim Gallery | 5:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Rada Petrasevic, Dominic Scharfer: LOL | ALBA Gallery | 6:00 pm.
SATURDAY, July 30
- Exhibition Closing: Summer of Love 55 | Christine König Gallery | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Adrian Buschmann: Hirn | Gabriele Senn Galerie | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Kris Lemsalu: Love Stories | Galerie Meyer Kainer | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Lili Reynaud Dewar: I invited men into my room and asked them very personal questions about their lives | Emanuel Layr | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Paul Horn: Erkenne dich felbft | Knoll Galerie | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Julian Opie | Krobath | 6:00 pm.
- Exhibition Closing: Through Puberty to Success | Shore Gallery | 6:00 pm.
SUNDAY, July 31
- Exhibition Closing: Hermann Nitsch | Galerie Kandlhofer | 6:00 pm.